Who is the odd man out in
this list and why?
- Lord Stevenson: Former chairman, HBOS.
- Andy Hornby: Former chief executive, HBOS.
- Sir Fred Goodwin: Former chief executive, RBS.
- Sir Tom McKillop: Former chairman, RBS.
- John McFall MP: Chairman of Treasury select committee.
- Alistair Darling: Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Gordon Brown: Prime Minister and former Chancellor.
- Sir Terry Wogan: Presenter of Radio 2's 'Breakfast Show'.
You're probably thinking ... "Terry Wogan".
You're right. However, the actual reason might surprise you
… Terry Wogan is the only one out of this motley crew who
actually holds any formal banking qualification.