- When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then
realized that The Lord doesn't work that way,so I stole one and asked
him to forgive me.
- I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder. I don't
on with my real ladder.
- My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is
he got thrown out of the fire brigade.
- I think animal testing is unfair; they get all nervous and
the wrong answers.
- Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do
stand up and say, 'My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic'?