Real answers from Science exams (allegedly)......
- Genetics explains why you look like your father and if you don't
why you should.
- Gregory Mendel was an Australian vicar who invented
genetics. He based his observations upon experiments that he did
with pigs. He crossed smooth pigs with wrinkled pigs and counted their
offspring. He is also reported to have crossed green pigs with yellows
pigs, but I do not believe this.
- Vacuums are nothings. We only mention them to let them know
we know they're there.
- The dodo is a bird that is almost decent by now.
- The pistol of a flower is its only protection against insects.
- You can listen to thunder after lightning and tell how close you
came to getting hit. If you don't hear it, you got hit, so never mind.
- Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun.
But I have never been able to make out the numbers.
- By self-pollination, the farmer may get a flock of long-haired
- Benjamin Franklin produced electricity by rubbing cats backwards.
- Cows produce large amounts of methane, so the problem could be
solved by fitting them with catalytic converters.
- If you cross XY and XX chromosomes you get some XX (female), some
YY (male) and some XY (undecided).
- If conditions are not favorable, bacteria go into a period of
- Artificial insemination is when the farmer does it to the cow
instead of the bull.
- Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to
change back into a sun in the daytime.