- A day without sunshine is like, night.
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
- Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the
- Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.
- Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.
- The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.
- When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane,
going the wrong way.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many
- The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never
- A fool and his money are soon partying.
- If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of
- How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hands...
- Borrow money from pessimists -- they don't expect it back.
- Half the people you know are below average.
- 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.